Crisp graham cracker crust, creamy pudding, and fluffy whipped topping… Chocolate Pudding pies are always an easy and delicious go-to for dessert, and these little pies are half the calories with ALL the pudding pie flavor you love!Download Recipe Card
- 2 Scoops GLAM PRO Ravishing Red Velvet
- 12 Ready-Crust Mini Pies
- 1 package sugar and fat free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Prepare the pudding as directed until thickened, using Unsweetened almond milk. (For a thicker filling, use 1/4 cup less milk than directed on the package).
- Pour half of the pudding (once thickened) into a bowl, and mix with 1/3 cup whipped topping and stir in 1 scoop of the GLAM PRO. Mix well.
- Stir the second scoop of GLAM PRO into the other half of the pudding
- Mix well.
- Fill half the pie crust with the filling mixture without the whipped topping.
- Fill the other half of each pie crust with the mixture with the whipped topping.
- Let the pie set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. (3 – 4 recommended).
- Top with remaining whipped topping before serving.