- 1 scoop Breakfast in Bed Glam Pro Whey Isolate
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Sugar or Swerve ‘Brown Sugar’
- 1 /2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg, All Spice, or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash Salt
- 1 serving Egg replacement or 1 Egg
- 2 tsp. Liquid Coconut Oil, Ghee, or MCT Oil
- 2 tbsp. Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 /2 Over-ripe Medium Banana, mashed
- Pre heat oven to 350 F
- If using egg replacement, prepare 1 serving in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add all wet ingredients to the large bowl with the egg or egg replacement and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet and mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- Lightly grease a Mini Loaf Tin pan with Coconut Oil Spray.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.