Creamy, yet fluffy at the same time — this recipe packs the flavors of smooth and sweet maple, with all the decadence and WITHOUT all the fat. It’s the perfect sweet treat after a hard workout!
Pro Tip: The bigger the spatula and the bigger the folds you make when you add the whipped topping, the fluffier it comes out!Download Recipe Card
- 1 scoop Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened plant milk (plain or vanilla)
- 2 tbsp stevia/monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp sugar free (or pure maple) syrup
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp Instant sugar free/fat free pudding mix (white chocolate or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp dairy free whipped topping
- Mix yogurt, milk, stevia, xanthan gum, and syrup until combined in a large bowl.
- Add Glam Pro and pudding mix to the bowl, use an electric or hand mixer (can also do by hand) to mix for about 2 minutes. (It will thicken)
- Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping, making big folds to keep air in the mixture.
- Let it sit in the fridge for 1 – 3 hours to set.
- Top with whipped topping.