Who wouldn’t LOVE to have all the flavor of breakfast in a Protein Bar!? YUM!
These easy to make 5 ingredient no-bake protein bars have all the benefits of whey and collagen protein without the BS. Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO gives these bars an AMAZING flavor and texture!
After trying these you may never buy a packaged protein bar again, they are simply delicious! Plus they store great in the freezer, which means you can stock up and have them ready for any time you’re craving a sweet treat.Download Recipe Card
- 1 cup (~6 scoops) Breakfast in Bed GLAM PRO
- 2/3 coconut flour
- 3/4 cup natural nut or seed butter
- 1/2-3/4 cup cashew or 2% milk
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix GLAM PRO and coconut flour
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, add nut/seed butter. Microwave until melted, 30-45 seconds
- Add melted nut/seed butter to GLAM PRO mixture, mix well.
- Add milk 1/4 cup at a time until mixture is well mixed. Should be thick and sticky
- Place parchment paper on a 8 x 8 baking pan
- Place protein bar dough on the baking pan, press using a silicone spatula or your hands. Ensure dough is evenly pressed
- Top with the mini chocolate chips, press them in slightly
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Slice into 10 bars. Store in the fridge. You may also freeze them to enjoy later. Thaw for at least 30 minutes