One of the joys of life is a good cup of coffee with a delicious pastry. If you’ve been missing out on this pleasure of life to save on the 300+ calories, we have a recipe for you! A delicious protein Apple Strudel without added sugar and under 200 calories. Give it a shot, post a pic of your creation and tag us.
Download Recipe Card
- 2 scoops Birthday Cake Glam Pro
- 1 8ct Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 small apple
- 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- In a small bowl mix Glam Pro, ricotta, applesauce, and cinnamon, set aside. Cut the apple into slices and set aside.
- Open the crescent rolls and roll out the dough on the parchment paper. Press and pinch together the precut crescents to prevent filling from spill-ing.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to make strips of dough to cover the filling. Make 8-10 strips on each side
- Place the filling in the center of the dough. Top the filling with the apple slices.
- Cover the filling with the strips of dough, overlapping them.
- Beat the egg and brush the pastry with the egg wash.
- Sprinkle the top with the monk fruit and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice into 6 Servings, store in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!